Beard Transplant in Iran; All You Need to Know
One of the most critical characteristics and attractive aspects of men is having a neat and full beard. Beard has a significant impact on people’s faces, and the lack of proportion or a thinning beard and bald spots on the beard can have a negative effect on a person’s face. Such people need beard transplants.
Beard transplantation is a hair transplant procedure in which an aesthetic surgeon implants beard hair using the FUE (follicular unit extraction) or FUT (follicular unit transplantation) techniques and special tools. Beard transplantation can be attributed to any method that causes a new beard to form and strengthens existing beards. For a facial hair transplant, the aesthetic surgeon transplants the hair from the head into different areas of the face one by one. A Beard Transplant in Iran is a recognized procedure that is performed in Iran and is gaining more popularity. Iran offers bread transplant procedures performed by highly experienced aesthetic doctors and technicians at the most reasonable price.
Suppose you desire additional information about a beard transplant in Iran. In that case, we recommend that you read through the complete article provided by Avamedi to gain a comprehensive understanding of the procedure.
What is Facial Beard Transplant in Iran?
Like hair transplantation, beard and mustache transplantation is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for men. Throughout history, one of the signs of masculinity has been to have a beard and mustache; for this reason, psychologically, beard loss can have a negative effect on men. Also, apart from the psychological aspect, according to many people, the beard on men’s faces is one of the most attractive features of men’s faces. Still, the faces of a number of men are not able to grow a beard due to various genetic reasons, wounds, immune diseases, etc., and other reasons.
A beard transplant in Iran means removing healthy hair follicles from one part of the body and transferring it to the jawline or anywhere on the cheek or chin where a person wants to have a beard. A follicular unit is a small group of several hair follicles. In both FUE and FUT techniques for beard transplant in Iran, between 2,000 and 5,000 hair follicle grafts or more are removed from the back of the head, usually at or slightly below the ear level, and transplanted to the face.
Why Iran for Beard Transplant in Iran?
Many reasons make Iran the preeminent destination for beard transplants. The following factors are among the reasons to consider a beard transplant in Iran:
- The modern clinics for a beard transplant in Iran, with an experienced and expert medical team benefiting from the latest beard and hair transplant technology, are one of the most critical elements that make Iran the ultimate destination to consider for facial hair transplant.
- Also, the cost of a beard transplant in Iran is much more reasonable than in other countries. You can be assured that you will receive a distinguished procedure at a wallet-friendly price.
- Additionally, the advanced skills and years of practice of aesthetic doctors in Iran are a great advantage. Iranian aesthetic doctors have trained for years and have carried out numerous procedures, resulting in the most optimal outcomes.
- Furthermore, the rich cultural and historical aspects of Iran provide opportunities for individuals who travel to Iran to explore the country’s most significant sites and have an exceptional journey.
- Lastly, the developed and advanced online healthcare providers offer multiple all-inclusive services to people from all around the world who are considering Iran for beard transplants.
If you seek additional information about a beard transplant in Iran and desire a complimentary consultation, kindly reach out to Avamedi. Our dedicated team is ready to offer you a professional assessment and consultation at your convenience.
Beard Transplant Cost In Iran
The cost of a beard transplant in Iran ranges between 700 USD to 1,500 USD. Various variables can affect the cost of a beard transplant in Iran. These factors are as follows:
- The number of needed grafts and transplanted hair for each individual is different, and it is one of the most determining factors in estimating the cost of a beard transplant in Iran. Obviously, partial transplants to fill the parts of the face that do not grow hair are much less than facial hair transplants for all parts of the jaw. An important consideration is that, due to the natural and permanent results and advantages of beard transplantation, it has an affordable cost.
- The clinic and the specialist aesthetic doctor are other factors affecting the cost of a beard transplant in Iran; the costs of each clinic vary according to the geographical location, the tools and equipment used, the experience and skill of the doctor, and the method they choose.
It’s worth noting that you should make sure that you carefully choose the clinic and the aesthetic doctor to get the desired result with only one cost in a reputable clinic, have a smooth procedure, and not experience many complications.
Should I Get a Beard Transplant?
Considering your personal preferences, thoughts, and current situation, the decision to have a beard transplant is entirely your choice. However, it is essential to factor in the following considerations when evaluating whether a Beard Transplant in Iran is suitable for you.
- First, you need to have a tailored examination of your suitability for undergoing a beard transplant procedure.
- If you have a thinning beard, or you have a scar on your face you want to cover, or you want to have and grow a full beard, then you can undergo a facial hair transplant procedure.
- But if you’re currently in the chemotherapy and Alopecia Universalis (AU) process, it is recommended to wait a bit more before deciding to undergo the beard transplant procedure.
- Also, you should have enough hair on your head; people who do not have enough hair on their bodies are not suitable candidates for the procedure.
- In addition, like any other procedure, beard transplant has its complications and side effects, and It comes with potential problems. You should know about the scarring, temporary hair loss, and infection complexities.
- Being informed about all of these issues will help you to make the right decision based on your ongoing situation.
How is Beard Transplant Procedure Done?
The procedure for a beard transplant is as follows:
- Pre-implantation preparation: Before any procedure, it is necessary for the aesthetic doctor to thoroughly examine and analyze the areas to be transplanted in order to determine the amount of density required, the condition of the skin, etc. Also, at this stage, the amount of graft will be determined according to the individual’s request and the doctor’s diagnosis. Next, the hair bank area is checked, and often thick hairs will be selected, and the number of hair follicle units will be determined.
- Graft implant site design: The bald area in the beard and mustache area or the entire area will be marked for planting.
- Local anesthesia: To implant a mustache and beard, local anesthesia is needed so that the individual does not feel any pain.
- Hair follicle unit harvest: There are many minimally invasive methods for beard and mustache implantation, and the hair bank is harvested from definite areas. In the FUT method, an incision will be made in the scalp, and the required hair follicle units will be removed from the specified areas in a strip. Then, a hole of less than one millimeter will be made with a device, and the follicle will be separated from the surrounding tissue.
- Preparation of hair follicle graft: Separating, categorizing, and sorting the removed grafts in this step requires high precision and skill.
- Gaps in the Hair Transplant Recipient Site: The way of making slots for graft planting, their number, and depth significantly impact the final result.
- Hair graft implantation: Grafts will be planted scattered from low density first, and then maximum density and tiny holes will be made in the skin with a punch, and the graft will be placed.
Beard or Mustache Transplant Recovery
Basically, a beard transplant is considered a risk-free procedure that will not have serious side effects. Of course, after performing this procedure, special care is necessary to achieve the desired result from this procedure, which includes:
- If you need a shower, you can shower so that your face does not get wet for 24 to 48 hours. Do not stay in direct sunlight for at least two weeks because it can damage the hair follicles implanted in the beard area.
- Avoid Smoking for one month before and one month after a beard transplant in Iran.
- In fact, proper rest can improve health and blood circulation. You should rest as much as your doctor recommends. Also, having a proper diet is one of the most critical care after beard transplantation.
- Also, try your best to stay hydrated. Increase your daily water intake. Drinking water is crucial because water improves the blood supply to the follicles and strengthens them. Use the washing lotion prescribed by your doctor to wash your head and face. The best option for washing the head and face is using baby shampoo because it does not contain dangerous chemicals and does not damage the follicles.
What to Do Before a Beard Transplant?
Here are some of the considerations before a beard transplant in Iran:
- The use of blood thinners is prohibited for two weeks before beard transplantation.
- Be sure to take a shower the night before the beard transplant.
- If you are using multivitamins, especially vitamins B and E, stop using them one week before facial hair transplant. In this case, the possibility of bleeding increases.
- The use of anti-inflammatory drugs is prohibited for a week before a beard and mustache transplant.
- For people who have heart diseases or high blood pressure, the doctor prescribes medicines that they should take some time before a beard transplant.
- Avoid Smoking at least one month before a beard and mustache transplant.
- On the day of the facial hair transplant, wear loose and buttoned clothing so you can change comfortably and quickly.
- At least 24 hours before the procedure, do not drink coffee or anything containing caffeine because both the bleeding and the sensitivity of the body to the drugs used during the beard transplant increase.
- If you are allergic to a specific drug or if you have experienced an allergic reaction to an anesthetic, you must inform your doctor about this.
In conclusion, a complete and neat beard is considered attractive, and individuals with thinning beards or bald spots may opt for a beard transplant procedure. The procedure involves extracting hair follicles from the head and transplanting them to the desired areas of the face. Iran is presented as a popular destination for beard transplant procedures in light of modern clinics, skilled doctors, budget-friendly costs, and cultural attractions. The article also examines factors affecting the cost of a beard transplant in Iran, considerations for undergoing the procedure, and the steps involved in the transplant process. Additionally, the importance of post-transplant care, including avoiding sunlight, Smoking, and maintaining a proper diet and hygiene, is emphasized. Also, there is a list of considerations to keep in mind before undergoing a facial hair transplant in Iran. You should avoid taking blood thinners, make sure to take a shower the night before the procedure, and discontinue the use of specific vitamins and anti-inflammatory drugs. Additionally, individuals with heart disease or high blood pressure should follow their doctor’s prescribed medications.
For additional information regarding the procedure of beard transplant in Iran and to receive personalized guidance and consultation, feel free to contact Avamedi Health Group, who will provide comprehensive support throughout the process.