Eyebrow Transplant in Iran; All You Need to Know
Eyebrows, as one of the prominent features of the face, have a significant influence on the beauty and attractiveness of the face. However, some people may face the problem of abnormal eyebrow loss due to various reasons such as aging, various diseases, and excessive eyebrow plucking. These days, with the advancement of technology, eyebrow transplant is known as a permanent and effective solution to improve and enhance the shape and beauty of eyebrows. An eyebrow transplant is a cosmetic procedure in which hair grafts are removed from the head and transferred to the eyebrow area. This procedure is a subdivision of hair transplant, and the same techniques for hair follicle transplantation are used. The transfer of hair follicles to the eyebrow makes the implanted strands grow and look entirely natural throughout life. An eyebrow transplant is an outpatient procedure and is performed under local anesthesia. In this procedure, there is no worry about feeling pain because no pain will be felt. All stages of an eyebrow transplant, such as removing hair follicles and placing and directing hairs, take approximately four to five hours. An eyebrow transplant has a short recovery period.
The eyebrow transplant in Iran is a known procedure, and many people seek and consider undergoing an eyebrow transplant in Iran, as the country has an outstanding reputation for offering exceptional medical services to people from around the world. If you are also looking for an effective and safe way to refine your eyebrows and desire to have a more attractive appearance, this article can serve as a complete and efficient guide for you. By reading this article, you will get to know the basic principles of eyebrow transplant in Iran and make the right decision to choose the best method based on your needs and desires. Stay engaged and delve further into the information presented by Avamedi.
What is an Eyebrow Transplant?
An eyebrow transplant is a cosmetic procedure in which hair follicles are removed from an area of the body, such as the scalp, and transplanted into the eyebrow. In some people, eyebrows are genetically thin. Sometimes, people prefer to make their eyebrows look thicker by planting natural eyebrows. The purpose of this method is to restore and improve the shape and appearance of the eyebrows and create fuller and more natural eyebrows to create a more attractive appearance. The implanted hairs grow like natural eyebrow hairs and can be styled, trimmed, or even dyed to look like natural eyebrows.
Eyebrows, like eyes, are an essential part of the face and have a significant impact on the beauty of the face. Hair loss is familiar to people, even in the stage of complete baldness. Even some people, despite severe hair loss, are not sensitive to this issue and are busy with their daily lives and activities. However, eyebrow loss is not accepted, and it has many psychological effects on a person. Choosing the best method of eyebrow transplant helps to increase self-confidence, attractiveness, and beauty of the face. It allows altering the shape and design of the eyebrows as desired by the person. This method is performed using advanced and specialized techniques, and natural results with eyebrows that fit the person’s face are obtained.
Who Gets an Eyebrow Transplant?
Eyebrow hair loss may have many causes. Eyebrow transplant in Iran is one of the methods that has attracted a lot of attention. Most of those who are looking for eyebrow transplants have thin eyebrows, or due to many reasons, such as excessive use of cosmetics, burned skin of eyebrow area, improper eyebrow plucking, etc., part or all of their eyebrows have become thin. In the following, the suitable candidates for an eyebrow transplant are mentioned:
- Those who have thin eyebrows due to hereditary reasons or have a missing part in their eyebrows are suitable for an eyebrow transplant.
- People who are receiving chemotherapy.
- People who use medicine to treat their depression. Antidepressants also cause eyebrow loss, and for eyebrow transplants, the individual mustn’t take these drugs.
- People who use medicine to control blood pressure. Antihypertensive medications (especially those that control high blood pressure) can cause eyebrow hair loss.
- People who have fungal infections.
- People who have mental disorders such as trichotillomania. These people are obsessed with pulling out their eyebrows. These people must first be under the supervision of a psychiatrist to treat their disorder and then proceed with eyebrow transplant.
- People who have alopecia areata. In alopecia areata, the body’s immune system attacks the hair follicles. After the treatment of this disease, an eyebrow transplant can be performed.
- People who have lost a significant amount of their eyebrows due to excessive and inappropriate plucking.
- People who are suffering from syphilis.
- People who have thyroid problems.
- People who have experienced eyebrow loss with age.
- People who have zinc deficiency.
- People who have lost a lot of their eyebrows due to tattoos.
- Those who have lost their eyebrows due to an accident.
In general, a suitable candidate is someone who has good physical health and also has realistic expectations of the results of an eyebrow transplant.
How Common are Eyebrow Transplants in Iran?
The eyebrow transplant in Iran is notably common and is well recognized. Iran Is highly regarded as the ultimate destination for various cosmetic procedures, including an eyebrow transplant in Iran. Iran is considered the top destination for eyebrow transplant procedures and is becoming increasingly popular for numerous reasons. The high number of proficient and experienced aesthetic surgeons and doctors plays a significant role in making Iran the best destination for undergoing eyebrow transplant procedures. Iranian aesthetic doctors have trained for years, received many positive reviews, and performed diverse procedures, resulting in the most optimum outcomes. Also, there are excellent medical facilities, including different clinics and hospitals, that provide people with the best medical care and services to ensure they will experience a smooth and safe procedure process. Additionally, the cost of cosmetic procedures such as an eyebrow transplant in Iran is considerably lower and more cost-effective than in other countries, which is one of the most crucial factors that has led to repeatedly choosing Iran for having eyebrow transplants.
What Happens Before an Eyebrow Transplant Procedure in Iran?
Regardless of the chosen method for eyebrow transplant in Iran, there are specific steps that everyone should follow. Note that the following steps are the general path for eyebrow transplant. Depending on the individual’s condition, the doctor may order some tests or add other steps to these stages so that the eyebrow transplant is performed successfully.
- Find a reputable clinic: This step is up to you, and you need to do enough research to find a reputable clinic with qualified aesthetic surgeons and doctors.
- Consultation with a specialist doctor: Once you have chosen the clinic, you should select the best aesthetic doctor for initial examinations and determine the best eyebrow transplant method for you. On the day of the consultation, the doctor first asks about your expectations about the results of the eyebrow transplant in Iran and tries to make your expectations closer to reality by providing explanations and, of course, answering your doubts and questions. After that, physical health and medical records will be examined so that the doctor can make sure that you are suitable for an eyebrow transplant. These examinations help to choose the most suitable method for removing grafts in order to achieve the best results.
It is recommended that you contact an online healthcare provider in Iran and get a free and personalized assessment and consultation based on your condition, goals, and desires. Avamedi is your resource for comprehensive information on eyebrow transplants in Iran and offers a complimentary consultation. Reach out to us for assistance and guidance to simplify your decision-making and subsequent steps.
Also, before an eyebrow transplant in Iran, you should:
- Have a healthy diet
- Reduce stress
- Have enough sleep the night before the eyebrow transplant in Iran.
- Taking a shower before the eyebrow transplant procedure
- Stop taking eyebrow growth medications
- Stop taking specific medicines
- Stop taking anticoagulants
- Stop smoking
- Stop drinking alcohol
- Stop drinking drinks that contain caffeine
- Avoid dying your head hair
What Happens During an Eyebrow Transplant Procedure in Iran?
The procedure of eyebrow transplant in Iran is as follows.
- The first stage in the eyebrow transplant in Iran is eyebrow design. One of the essential stages of eyebrow transplant is their design. This stage will have an impressive effect on your face. Therefore, it is necessary to be done meticulously.
- Another critical stage before an eyebrow transplant is to check the individual’s hair bank and choose the exact harvesting location. At this stage, it is necessary for the doctor to thoroughly examine the characteristics of the natural hair of your eyebrows and then, based on them, choose the area whose hair is most similar to the hair of the eyebrows. Usually, the needed hair for an eyebrow transplant is removed from the back of the head or behind the ear, which is called the hair bank.
- Now, local anesthesia is used.
- Then, grafts are removed and are prepared for transplantation. The main difference between different methods of eyebrow transplants is in the harvesting of the grafts. In the oldest method, which is one of the primary methods for eyebrow transplant, the grafts are removed in a strip. In this method, which is called the FUT method, a strip that is 10 cm long and 1 cm wide is extracted from the harvesting site, and then the grafts will be removed from it. In other methods, the simplest of which is the FUE method, the grafts are harvested in a granular form using a unique device. For this reason, no scars are visible at the harvesting site. Of course, in the FUT method, the graft strip is removed from an area that is not visible, and after a while, with hair growth, it is fully covered. Immediately after the extraction, grafts are not suitable for transplant; they need to be prepared for transplantation. For this reason, after extracting the grafts, the medical team prepares the grafts for transplant.
- At this stage, the technician places the grafts at a certain angle according to the direction of eyebrow growth. Before starting the implantation, the doctor will check the design of the eyebrows with you for the last time to make sure that you are satisfied with their style.
What Happens After an Eyebrow Transplant Procedure in Iran?
Up to 7 days after eyebrow transplant in Iran, the eyebrow area is scaly and red. As a result of continuous washing, the scales and scabs fall off, and the eyebrows become normal. From the second and third weeks onwards, the implanted hairs begin to fall out, which is natural and helps strengthen the transplanted follicles. After three or four months, the hairs regrow again and become thicker from the sixth month. After one year, the final result of the eyebrow transplant is visible.
What are the Advantages of an Eyebrow Transplant in Iran?
Having an eyebrow transplant in Iran has many advantages, as Iran is the top destination for various cosmetic procedures, including eyebrow transplants. By undergoing an eyebrow transplant in Iran, you can experience positive outcomes by having an eyebrow transplant performed by an experienced and qualified aesthetic doctor and technician, receiving the best medical services and care provided for you at a lower and most reasonable cost in comparison with other countries. Also, have the opportunity to enjoy and explore the country’s spectacular spots and visit the historical places and beautiful cities in Iran as well as try Iranian most famous and delicious cuisines. Here are some of the advantages of having an eyebrow transplant in Iran:
- One of the most critical advantages of an eyebrow transplant in Iran is that you can have the desired length and thickness of your eyebrows
- Your appearance will Improve
- While you can always fill in your brows with an eyebrow pencil, nothing can give you more confidence than natural eyebrows. Having thick and beautiful eyebrows will increase your self-confidence.
- Also, the results after an eyebrow transplant in Iran are permanent and save you both time and money.
- Additionally, eyebrow transplants are an excellent way to hide scars, burns, and other marks around the eyebrow area.
- Lastly, natural results can be obtained by having an eyebrow transplant in Iran.
What are the Risks or Complications of an Eyebrow Transplant in Iran?
As with other procedures, the eyebrow transplant in Iran encompasses some risks and complications. Here are some of the complications associated with the eyebrow transplant procedure:
- Swelling and bruising
- Feeling pain
- Abnormal appearance of eyebrows
- Feeling itchiness in the eyebrows or donor area
- Bleeding in the eyebrow or donor area
- Infection in the eyebrow or donor area
- Occurrence of flaking in the eyebrows
- The rapid growth of eyebrows is another problem and disadvantage of eyebrow transplant, and it is necessary to trim the transplanted eyebrows regularly so that they do not have a messy appearance.
- Excessive thickness of the eyebrows
- Minimal growth of the fallen-out eyebrow hair
- Occurrence of acne or folliculitis in the eyebrows
- Deformation of the eyebrows
- If the eyebrow transplant is performed using the FUT method, it will cause a wound in the donor area.
- Also, another complication is the slow growth rate of transplanted eyebrows.
- Since the donor hair transplanted to the eyebrow is removed from the scalp, the transplanted hair grows to the entire length of the scalp. Therefore, implanted eyebrows must be trimmed regularly and at short intervals. Of course, after a year or two, the eyebrow skin affects their slow growth rate.
- In some cases, according to the individual’s condition and the desired model, a second session may be needed for an eyebrow transplant.
Is an Eyebrow Transplant Painful?
In general, before the eyebrow transplant in Iran, local anesthesia is used to numb the area and provide comfort for the individual. Therefore, during the process of the procedure, you won’t feel any pain or discomfort. It is expected that the individual feel pain or ache after the effect of the anesthesia subsides. The extent of this pain varies from person to person, and your surgeon may prescribe different medicines for controlling your pain. These medications help you to manage the pain and have a smoother recovery period.
In conclusion, eyebrow transplant in Iran is a popular and effective cosmetic procedure that focuses on issues of thin or missing eyebrows. An eyebrow transplant in Iran includes removing hair follicles from a donor area, such as the scalp, and implanting them into the eyebrow area. Iran is known for its knowledgeable aesthetic surgeons and affordable costs, making it a highly desired destination for eyebrow transplants. Before the procedure, individuals undergo consultations, examinations, and preparations to ensure they are suitable candidates. During the procedure, the design of the eyebrows is determined, grafts are harvested and then prepared, and the grafts are implanted at the proper angle. An eyebrow transplant in Iran can enhance facial beauty and boost self-confidence for individuals seeking to improve the appearance of their eyebrows. After an eyebrow transplant in Iran, the scales and scabs fall off, and the eyebrows return to normal. The transplanted hairs initially fall out but regrow and become thicker after a few months, and after one year, the final results are visible. The advantages of having an eyebrow transplant in Iran involve achieving the desired eyebrow thickness, improved appearance, increased self-confidence, long-lasting results, and the opportunity to explore the historical aspect of the country. However, there are complications in regard to the procedure, such as swelling, pain, abnormal appearance, itching, bleeding, infection, flaking, rapid growth, and excessive thickness. If you are seeking clarification regarding the eyebrow transplant in Iran and have other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Avamedi. Our experience, knowledge, and consultation will enable you to make a clear and decisive choice.