Brow Lift in Iran; All You Need to Know
By aging, many changes appear in the human face. Humans have always sought to look more attractive. Technological advancement and modern medical methods in the field of cosmetic procedures and plastic surgery have solved many of the concerns associated with the aesthetic aspects. A Brow Lift in Iran is one of the modern methods to make a face more beautiful, and it has gained popularity. A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift, eyebrow lift, or forehead contouring, means lifting the brows to change the face and look significantly. Lifting the brows gives the brows more of an elegant set-up, making the face look less clotted, removing the wrinkles under the eyebrows, and enhancing the eyes. There are multiple techniques for a brow lift. If you want a Brow Lift in Iran, please refer to the following for more information on the Avamedi website. Iran is one of the most well-liked countries to have a brow lift. Because of the country’s highly experienced cosmetic surgeons, cost-effectiveness, and modern medical facilities, it has become a top destination for several cosmetic procedures, such as the forehead lift.
What is Brow Lift?
A Brow Lift in Iran, also known as forehead lift, eyebrow lift, or forehead contouring, is a cosmetic surgical procedure that aims to lift and reposition the eyebrows and the forehead area. It focuses on creating a more rejuvenated and revitalized appearance by directing the drooping skin in the brow region, sagging brows, and forehead wrinkles. Factors such as aging and gravity can result in sagging eyebrows and developing forehead crease lines. This can make the face look tired or angry. A Brow Lift surgery in Iran procedure helps overturn these effects and restore a youthful and revitalized look. There are two types of brow lift:
- Traditional (classic, Open, or Coronal) brow Lift
- Endoscopic Brow Lift.
Click to read about “Botox Brow Lift“.
Cost of Brow Lift in Iran
The cost of a brow lift in Iran starts from 2,400 USD and goes up to 4,500 USD. The cost depends on several significant factors, such as the extent and the complexity of the procedure, the surgeon’s level of expertise, anesthesia, the hospital or clinic fee, and other additional fees such as medications, some pre-operative consultation, and post-operative care. To get a free and proficient consultation, get a price quote, and obtain precise information about the brow lift cost in Iran, please communicate with Avamedi. We can provide a personalized assessment of your needs, discuss the options, and provide specific pricing details.
Who Can Benefit from Brow Lift?
Individuals who experience aesthetic-associated concerns in areas such as the brow and forehead can benefit from the brow lift. Not all individuals are suitable candidates for the brow lift and forehead lift. Individuals who are considering brow lift and forehead lift because of the around eye and forehead wrinkles can undergo this procedure if they meet the requirements, including,
- The extent and the depth of the wrinkles and the line are in such a way that the surgeon determines that an eyebrow lift should be performed.
- The individual must be in good condition in terms of overall and physical health.
- The individual should stop smoking at least two weeks before the surgery.
- The individual must have realistic expectations regarding the final results and outcomes of the procedure.
Additionally, People consider brow lifts due to various reasons and thus are a suitable candidate to have a brow lift. These reasons are as follows:
- Individuals with aesthetic and cosmetic concerns primarily consider a brow lift to lift the eyebrows and remove forehead wrinkles. If you want to contour your eyebrows, remove the loose skin due to aging and the face wrinkles and creases, and be more confident, you are an excellent candidate for the brow lift.
- Individuals with functional concerns: Sometimes, the brows hang, and it continues to the point that can hinder vision. People with drooping eyebrows may feel their brows are heavy and become one with their upper eyelids. Factors such as gravity, genetics, and aging can cause drooping eyebrows. If you are concerned about the functional aspects of their eyebrows, you are a suitable candidate for this procedure. Additionally, you can enjoy benefiting from the cosmetic aspects as well as the functional ones.
What Can Brow Lift Surgery Fix?
The brow lift and forehead lift improve your forehead look and your whole face. Brow lifts lift your eyebrows and makes you look younger and rejuvenated. The brow lift can fix the following issues:
- Removing the wrinkles on the forehead
- Correcting the sagging brows to restore a more attentive and renewed appearance, as well as reducing the appearance of drooping or hooded eyelids
- Correcting the angry and tired look on the face
- Improving the brow, forehead, and the whole face look
- correcting brow asymmetry and improving brow symmetry by rearranging the shape and position of the eyebrows
- Removing the excess drooping and skin on the forehead and brow area to create a more lifted appearance and eliminate heaviness
- modifying the position of the eyebrows to enhance facial proportions and granting a more harmonious appearance
- Lifting the eyebrows makes a face look younger and more refreshed.
Types of Brow Lifts
As mentioned earlier, there are two types of a brow lift:
- Traditional (classic, Open, or Coronal) brow Lift: This procedure is invasive; the surgeon makes an incision above the forehead in this method. Instead of removing the scalp, the surgeon removes a small amount of skin and tissue from the upper part of your forehead. In this way, the hairline is not pulled back. If an individual’s hairline is slightly behind average, there is a possibility that the scar of this surgery will be visible.
- Endoscopic or scarless brow lift: The surgeon makes several incisions behind the hairline in this minimally invasive procedure. A long, narrow tube with a tiny camera installed at the end (endoscope) is used through one of the incisions to observe the underlying muscles and tissues. Using an instrument that enters the underlying skin tissue through another incision, the surgeon pulls the forehead tissue upwards and closes it with sutures and stitches. In this procedure, there are minimal scars and less bruising, and there is a much shorter recovery period.
How is a Brow Lift Surgery Performed?
The brow lift procedure typically involves the following:
The traditional Brow Lift surgery in Iran:
- First, the patient is put under general anesthesia.
- An incision is made in the area above the forehead where the hair grows.
- A part of the skin is removed, and the skin is smoothed.
- By removing the skin, the eyebrows are moved and placed correctly.
- The place where the excess skin is removed is sutured.
Endoscopic or scarless Brow Lift in Iran: This procedure is performed under general anesthesia and as follows:
- Several tiny incisions are made at the angle of the patient’s scalp. Using a device called an endoscope, the expected areas for making changes are determined. This instrument is inserted into the surgical incisions and sends waves to the monitor, which can be seen graphically.
- The skin of the forehead is pulled upwards with a unique tool for this purpose; in this way, the eyebrows are repositioned to the desired place.
- Then, the Wrinkled muscle tissues disappear.
- After that, the incisions are sutured, and the patient’s head is covered in bandages. The dressing can be removed 2-3 days following the surgery, and in general, it takes about two to three weeks for the stitches to heal.
Generally, the Brow Lift in Iran is performed under general anesthesia, and usually, the procedure time depends on the surgeon, but it takes about two to three hours on average.
What to Do Before A Brow Lift Surgery in Iran?
Before having a Brow Lift surgery in Iran, following particular pre-operative instructions is critical. Here are the general guidelines:
- At least one week before the surgery, avoid taking blood thinners. Medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, anti-inflammatory drugs, and herbal supplements are included in this category. These types of drugs can increase the risk of bleeding and bruising.
- If you have a cold, flu, fever, or herpes, please inform your doctor. Many doctors do not recommend skin treatments for these people.
- Also, inform your doctor about consuming or taking any supplements. These may interfere with different lifting methods.
- Let your doctor know if you’re allergic to certain medicines or materials.
- Stop smoking at least a few weeks before your scheduled surgery time.
- Have someone to accompany you.
- If you have short hair, growing it long enough to cover incisions and not dyeing it for a month is usually better.
- Do not eat or drink at least eight hours before your scheduled surgery, and shower before the surgery.
- Please bring your test results and all your medical records.
Brow Lift Recovery
The recovery period following a Brow Lift surgery in Iran is as shown: After the surgery, the surgeon thoroughly explains the post-operative care instructions. These instructions include taking care of the incision place and the medicines that should be taken to reduce the discomfort caused by the surgery to help fasten the healing process and schedule your follow-up appointments before resuming your normal and regular activities. You should follow the critical instructions.
- Immediately after the surgery: Depending on the type of anesthesia. You may feel sleepy, nauseous, and numb. You feel pain and discomfort, but usually, it’s a slight pain. Surgeons use non-absorbable and absorbable sutures after surgery. Sutures are usually removed about ten days after the surgery.
- The first day after the surgery: All surgical procedures have some complications and risks to some extent, and as for the Brow Lift in Iran, these are swelling, discomfort, bruising, and temporary numbness. It is recommended to Lie on your back with your head up and keep an ice pack and your pain or anti-inflammatory medications nearby. Medications such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen are crucial to control pain and regulate inflammation for faster recovery. You may feel pain around the eyes, the forehead, and the skin of your head. Remember always to keep your head up and take care of your bandages.
- 2 to 7 days after the surgery: The swelling and the bruising will improve, and you can do light activities.
- The second week after the surgery: You can resume your daily and regular activities and return to work.
- 3 to 12 weeks after the surgery: In the third or fourth week after the surgery, you can increase the level of your activities, but keep in mind that doing vigorous exercises can develop swelling after the Brow Lift in Iran procedure. It would help to protect your head from strikes to avoid getting hurt.
- Six months to a year after the surgery: The swelling will improve entirely, and you can see the final results.
Brow Lift Results
The results of the Brow Lift surgery in Iran can be seen immediately. Plus, the results are permanent and last for a long time. The results are visible after six months, and the wounds will heal. But in any case, it is impossible to stop the aging process and sagging of the skin. Some people may need a second operation after a few years. However, most people are satisfied with their surgery results and do not seek a second operation.
In conclusion, brow lift in Iran is a popular cosmetic procedure due to the country’s experienced surgeons, cost-effectiveness, and modern medical facilities. A Brow Lift in Iran, also known as a forehead lift, eyebrow lift, or forehead contouring, aims to lift and reposition the eyebrows and forehead area to create a more rejuvenated appearance. The procedure can address concerns such as sagging brows, forehead wrinkles, and a tired or angry facial expression. Typically, two types of brow lifts are traditional (classic, open, or coronal) and endoscopic. The cost of a brow lift in Iran varies depending on various factors, such as the complexity of the procedure, the surgeon’s level of expertise, and additional fees. Suitable candidates for a brow lift include individuals with aesthetic or functional concerns about the brow and forehead areas. The surgery can correct forehead wrinkles, sagging brows, and asymmetry while improving overall facial appearance. Also, information associated with the procedure, such as how the eyebrow lift surgery is performed, pre-operative instructions, recovery period, and expected results, are fully described. To learn more, please read Avamedi‘s full article on this topic.