Double Chin Liposuction in Iran; All You Need to Know
Double Chin Liposuction in Iran is one of the most sought-after cosmetic procedures. In this procedure, one to three tiny incisions are made under the chin, and the microcannula is inserted. With the suction of the device, the fat under the skin is destroyed and removed. If the fat under the skin is superficial and you don’t have sagging skin, double chin liposuction will be one of the best cosmetic procedures for you. If you have sagging skin, the surgeon will probably perform liposuction combined with neck and facelift. You will have some swelling and bruising for the first few days after surgery.
Double chin liposuction in Iran is an established and shared cosmetic procedure focused on reducing surplus fat and enhancing the contour of the chin and neck area. Skilled and experienced aesthetic surgeons commonly perform this procedure in creditable hospitals or clinics. Double chin liposuction in Iran is widely known and well-liked for its advantage in removing stubborn fat deposits, which results in a more determined jawline and a more fresh-faced appearance. Go beyond the surface and gain deeper insights by reading Avamedi’s thorough article enshrined in the progressive content.
What is Double Chin Liposuction?
Double chin liposuction or submental liposuction is one of the low-risk methods and has a recovery period of about one week. In this method, fats are removed by vacuum, and the incision length is no more than 2 mm. Double chin surgery is one of the best ways to get rid of excess fat in this area. If you are looking for a way to get rid of double chin fat, you have probably heard of this method a lot. If you have a sagging double chin and you are looking for a way to remove double chin fat, first, you need to consult an aesthetic surgeon. The expert surgeon suggests the best method based on the amount of fat in this area. To have double chin liposuction in iran, first, you need to contact an online healthcare provider and get a thorough consultation to assist you. If you wish to proceed, you can get in contact with Avamedi by simply reaching out through WhatsApp. It specifically earmarks the submental region, which is the area beneath the chin where a double chin can form because of factors like weight gain, aging, or genetics. In the double chin liposuction, the surgeon makes small incisions, which can be either under the chin or inside the mouth. Through these incisions, a thin tube called a cannula is inserted to suction out the excessive fat. The cannula is moved in a managed way to break up and remove the stubborn fat deposits to sculpt the chin and neck area to create a more explained and young-looking appearance. Typically, double chin removal is performed under local anesthesia. Usually, the surgery takes about one to two hours, but this can differ depending on each case.
Cost of Double Chin Surgery in Iran
The cost of double chin liposuction in Iran ranges from 700 USD to 1,200 USD. There are multiple factors affecting the cost of double chin liposuction in Iran, which include,
- The surgeon’s experiences and skills: Typically, the cost of a surgery performed by an experienced surgeon who has a track record of performing successful double chin surgeries and has received many patient’s positive reviews is higher.
- The amount of extra fat in the double chin area: The more the amount of excess fat in the double chin area is, the higher the cost of the double chin liposuction in Iran is. Thus, the cost of the surgery differs for each individual.
- The chosen method for a double chin liposuction: There are various ways to perform double chin liposuction in Iran, and the cost of the procedure varies depending on the selected method.
- The anesthesia cost: In case double chin liposuction in Iran is performed under general anesthesia, the cost will increase.
- Additional costs: Along with the surgery cost, there are some additional costs. After the double chin removal, you need to wear compression garments prescribed by your surgeon, and the cost of the medications should be considered.
Why Should I Get My Surgery in Iran?
Iran is the top destination and is favored by many individuals worldwide. Several factors make Iran the ideal destination to undergo surgery; these factors include:
- Highly expert aesthetic surgeon: Many experienced and professional surgeons in Iran have received many years of high education and training. They can successfully perform the procedures to make sure you can achieve the best final results.
- Cost advantages: The cost of double chin liposuction in Iran is lower than in other countries, which makes it an attractive option to have surgery. In Iran, you can receive high-quality care and services at an affordable cost.
- Prime Healthcare facilities: Many hospitals and clinics in Iran are equipped with the finest quality healthcare facilities to ensure a safer and smoother experience.
- Cultural and historical attractiveness: If you have your surgery in Iran, you can enjoy exploring the country’s history, which makes this journey memorable for you.
- Medical Tourism Infrastructure: There is a solid and developed medical tourism infrastructure with multiple online healthcare providers in iran that can help and offer all-inclusive packages to assist and accommodate individuals to have an excellent medical journey. If you are looking for more information regarding this issue, Avamedi is available for contact.
How is Double Chin Removal Done in Iran?
To remove a double chin, it is possible to use double chin surgery, and there are several non-surgical methods for this problem. Solutions to this issue are often available. The double chin is created due to the running of the face and jaw fat to this area, and the main goal is to remove the excess fat. If the double chin is created due to aging, the surgeon recommends a neck lift or a facelift at the same time, and these two procedures together will transform your face and make you much more glamorous. Also, overweight people are recommended to have other surgeries in order to get rid of obesity. During the operation, you will not be anesthetized, and you do not have to endure the side effects of general anesthesia. The surgeon then makes several incisions in the submental area (under the chin) and submandibular area (under the jaw), and then, based on the laxity and stiffness and the so-called elasticity of the skin, he decides with which technique to perform the surgery.
Click for more information about: Double chin removal non surgical in Iran
Who is a Candidate for a Double Chin Surgery?
Usually, people who, despite being in a healthy or normal weight range, have extra fat under their chin, as well as people who have loosened and saggy skin under the chin due to aging or several other factors. Of course, it must be mentioned that the best results are obtained by people who are between 20 and 50 years old because in this age range, the skin has not drooped or wrinkled too much, and the best results can be achieved. Such people can’t get rid of the double chin with any other method except double chin surgery. Of course, according to each individual’s condition, it may be necessary to perform this procedure combined with other surgeries to gain the best results. Also, to be a suitable candidate, individuals must keep a stable weight because significant weight fluctuations can affect the results of the procedure. Typically, It is recommended to be at or near a healthy and stable weight before considering to have a double chin surgery. In addition, the individual should be a non-smoker. Smoking can increase the risk of complications throughout the surgery and can affect the healing process.
Double Chin Liposuction Procedure
In this surgical procedure, the double chin fat is removed to beautify the chin area. This surgery is performed under local anesthesia and does not require general anesthesia. The surgeon may inject sedatives for the procedure. Before the operation, a solution containing local anesthetic and epinephrine is injected. For liposuction, the aesthetic surgeon makes a tiny incision of 1 to 2 mm under the chin. According to the amount and extent of fat, a small incision is made in this area. The microcannula is inserted into this area and reaches the fat deposits. By moving the cannula back and forth, the fat is broken down and suctioned out due to vacuuming. After the double chin liposuction, the incisions are so small that they cannot be seen or are invisible. A compression garment is placed on them to stop the bleeding. After that is the recovery and post-operative care process; following the surgery, your surgeon will provide you with instructions for post-operative care, including wound care, using compression garments, and activity restrictions to follow carefully and have a faster recovery period.
Double Chin Liposuction Recovery
Most individuals are able to resume their daily activities approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the double chin liposuction in Iran. You should feel relatively normal during this time. The recovery period after double chin liposuction in Iran is generally painless, although you may experience some discomfort and pain, and this is normal.
There will be some swelling and bruising during this period. In the first few weeks after double chin liposuction in Iran, you should wear a unique compression garment that covers your head and chin. This helps speed up and facilitate the healing process. Wearing a chin compression garment is also recommended mainly because a person has to stay at home from work or university for at least a week after double chin surgery in Iran. Of course, the point should not be ignored that after double chin liposuction in Iran, a person needs to rest and give his body the necessary time to recover. Wearing a chin compression garment is typically recommended to oblige people to avoid going to work or university and stay at home for at least one week. But it should also be considered that after the double chin liposuction in Iran, the individuals need to rest, and their body requires time to recover fully.
In most cases, people can return to work or school within a week after double chin liposuction in Iran. Finally, the time and speed of recovery depend on what type of surgery was performed, the anatomy and overall health of the person, and how much fat was removed. It will take about 6 to 8 weeks before you can resume your routine sports activities. It may take up to 3 months to see the full and final results of double chin removal in Iran.
Double Chin Liposuction Results
Double chin liposuction has many benefits and helps to have a well-defined appearance. After the double chin liposuction, the surplus fat of the double chin area is entirely removed. It has minimum danger or complications and helps in defining the jawline. In addition, it has a significant effect on making the face look more rejuvenated, and it helps to tighten the neck skin. The results of the double chin liposuction are permanent, and it is possible to restore beauty for a long time after this procedure. Of course, none of the cosmetic surgeries can prevent skin loosening and fat accumulation due to aging. In addition, you need to stabilize your weight because excess weight causes the recurrence of a deposit of fats in this area.
Double Chin Liposuction Pre-Operative Considerations
Before undergoing double chin liposuction in Iran, there are several crucial pre-operative considerations to remember. These considerations ensure that you are prepared for the procedure and can enhance your safety during the double chin liposuction in Iran. Here are some key elements to take into account:
- Similar to other procedures, for at least two weeks before treatment. You should avoid using blood thinners such as aspirin or certain dietary supplements, such as vitamin E, for about two weeks before surgery because such drugs increase the chance of bleeding during surgery.
- To prevent blood clots in the deep veins, you should avoid contraceptive drugs at least a month before the procedure.
- You should stop smoking before surgery because it has an adverse effect on wound healing.
- You should avoid drinking alcohol before the surgery.
- There may be a need to perform pre-operative tests before having double chin liposuction in Iran.
In conclusion, double chin liposuction in Iran is a popular cosmetic procedure for removing surplus and excessive fat and improving the contour of the chin and neck area. The procedure involves making small incisions and using a cannula to suction out fat deposits. The recovery period of the double chin liposuction in Iran is about one week, and the cost of the surgery in Iran ranges from 700 USD to 1,200 USD. Iran is presented as an attractive destination for this procedure due to its highly experienced surgeons, cost benefits, quality healthcare facilities, and cultural attractions. To Obtain complimentary and expert advice, contact Avamedi whenever you Double chin removal in Iran can be achieved through surgical procedures such as liposuction. Candidates for double chin surgery are individuals with excess fat or saggy skin under the chin, typically between the ages of 20 and 50. The surgery is performed under local anesthesia, and small incisions are made to remove the fat using a cannula. Recovery typically takes 2 to 3 weeks, with post-operative care including wearing a compression garment. The results of the double chin surgery in Iran are long-lasting, but maintaining a stable weight is essential. Pre-operative considerations include avoiding blood thinners, contraceptive drugs, smoking, and drinking alcohol. Also, pre-operative tests may be required.